Pengaruh Jumlah Kunjungan Wisatawan Asing Dan Tingkat Hunian Hotel Serta Perkembangan Tingkat Partisipasi Angkatan Kerja Terhadap Pertumbuhan Ekonomi Di Kota Kupang

MARCUS, Steven (2018) Pengaruh Jumlah Kunjungan Wisatawan Asing Dan Tingkat Hunian Hotel Serta Perkembangan Tingkat Partisipasi Angkatan Kerja Terhadap Pertumbuhan Ekonomi Di Kota Kupang. Diploma thesis, Unika Widya Mandira.

[img] Text
ABSTRAK.pdf

Download (967kB)
[img] Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (134kB)
[img] Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (194kB)
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (160kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf

Download (143kB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (318kB)
[img] Text
BAB VI.pdf

Download (145kB)

Abstract

The study was conducted at the office of the Central Bureau of Statistics of East Nusa Tenggara Province with the issues raised are: 1) How is the Number of Foreign Tourist Traffic and Hotel Occupancy Rate Increasing Participation Rate of Labor For Economic Growth in Kupang City? 2) Is the Partial Number of Foreign Tourist Visits And Occupancy Rate As Well As The Labor Force Participation Rate Of Economic Growth In Kupang City? 3) What is the Number of Foreign Tourist Visits And Occupancy Rate As Well As The Labor Force Participation Rate Of Economic Growth In Kupang City? This research was conducted for 6 (six) months starting from January 2018 until June 2018. The type of data used in this study is the type of Qualitative and Quantitative Data. The data collected in the analysis using Inductive Statistical Analysis is multiple linear regression analysis, to know the influence of Number of Foreign Tourist Visitor (X1) And Hotel Occupancy Rate (X2) And Labor Force Participation Rate (X3) on Economic Growth (Y). The result of multiple linear regression analysis shows the relationship of free varabel that is Number of Foreign Tourist Visitor (X1) And Hotel Occupancy Rate (X2) And Labor Force Participation Rate (X3) Against Economic Growth (Y). Y = 40,849 + 0,452 X1 + 0,021 X2 + 0,153 X3. Based on the partial test (T test), it is known that the value of t arithmetic is 1.454 with the significance value of 0.196, it turns out that the value of significance = 0.196 is greater than alpha 0.005 so H1 is rejected and H0 is accepted, it means that each varabel is free of foreign tourist number (X1) , hotel occupancy rate (X2), and labor force participation rate (X3) have significant effect to economic growth (Y). Based on the simultaneous test (F test) it is known that the value of F arithmetic is 2,861 with the significance value of 0.127, it turns out the significance value = 0.127 is greater than alpha 0.005 so H1 is rejected and H0 is accepted, it means that each varabel is free of foreign tourist number (X1), hotel occupancy rate (X2), and labor force participation rate (X3) have significant effect to economic growth (Y). Furthermore, the coefficient of determination of the independent variables on the change of dependent variable, the result of the preparation shows the value of R² = 0,589 or 58,9%. This means that the amount of influence or contribution from the number of foreign tourist visits (X1), hotel occupancy rate (X2), and labor force participation rate (X3) on economic growth (Y) is 58.9%. While the rest is 41.1% is the contribution of other variables not included in this study. Based on the results of this study, it is suggested that the Government and related parties are expected to maintain the stabilization of the tourism sector, in particular to increase the number of tourist arrivals, which will be followed by an increase in hotel occupancy rate in order to absorb the workforce to increase or absorbed in order to encourage economic growth in Kupang

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Economic Growth, Number of Foreign Tourist Visits, Hotel Occupancy Rate and Labor Force Participation Rate
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HF Commerce
H Social Sciences > HN Social history and conditions. Social problems. Social reform
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis > Program Studi Ekonomi Pembangunan
Depositing User: Andreas M. Pati
Date Deposited: 17 Dec 2019 02:27
Last Modified: 17 Dec 2019 02:27
URI: http://repository.unwira.ac.id/id/eprint/1042

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item