Analisis Pengaruh Pengeluaran Pemerintah Terhadap Penyerapan Tenaga Kerja Provinsi Nusa Tenggara Timur

NAHAK, Arni Matilda Maria (2019) Analisis Pengaruh Pengeluaran Pemerintah Terhadap Penyerapan Tenaga Kerja Provinsi Nusa Tenggara Timur. Diploma thesis, Unika Widya Mandira.

[img] Text

Download (189kB)
[img] Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (53kB)
[img] Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (132kB)
[img] Text

Download (204kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf

Download (86kB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (150kB)
[img] Text
BAB VI.pdf

Download (51kB)


This study uses Quantitative Data, a type of data that can be measured or calculated directly, in the form of information or explanation stated by numbers or in the form of numbers. data sources that do not directly provide data to data collectors for example through other people or through documents.In this study using Eviews 10 and analyzed using panel data regression and inferential statistics with four tests, namely 1) Classical assumption test 2) Multiple linear regression analysis 3) Test hypotheses 4) Analysis of the coefficient of determination (R2).The results of the study were obtained: 1) Government Expenditures, direct expenditure, Indirect Expenditures simultaneously affecting the Absorption of Labor in the Province of East Nusa Tenggara.2) Government expenditures direct expenditure partially has a negative and insignificant effect on employment, and Shopping No Direct Positive and Significant Influence With the Result of the Determination Coefficient Goodness of fit test (R2) of 0.9570 or 95.70% of the Dependent Variable (Absorption of Labor) is able to be explained by Independent variables of Government Expenditures, Direct Expenditures and Indirect Expenditures. While the remaining 4.30% is explained by other variable variables not included in this study. With the results of this study it is recommended that the Government pay attention to Government Expenditures by looking at and exploring the potential income of Regional Retribution and Regional Taxes.

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Government Expenditures, Direct Expenditures, Indirect Expenditures, Labor Absorption
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HJ Public Finance
H Social Sciences > HN Social history and conditions. Social problems. Social reform
J Political Science > JS Local government Municipal government
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis > Program Studi Ekonomi Pembangunan
Depositing User: andre berek
Date Deposited: 06 Jan 2020 04:51
Last Modified: 06 Jan 2020 04:51

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item