Pengaruh Simpanan Dan Pinjaman Terhadap Sisa Hasil Usaha (SHU) Pada KSP Kopdit Benza Kupang

NAMANG, Katarina Heriana Tuto (2019) Pengaruh Simpanan Dan Pinjaman Terhadap Sisa Hasil Usaha (SHU) Pada KSP Kopdit Benza Kupang. Diploma thesis, Unika Widya Mandira.

[img] Text
ABSTRAK.pdf

Download (540kB)
[img] Text
BAB 1.pdf

Download (83kB)
[img] Text
BAB 2.pdf

Download (182kB)
[img] Text
BAB 3.pdf

Download (207kB)
[img] Text
BAB 4.pdf

Download (116kB)
[img] Text
BAB 5.pdf

Download (268kB)
[img] Text
BAB 6.pdf

Download (105kB)

Abstract

The objective of this study are :1) To find out stock saving, non stock saving and loans partially affect the remaining result of business in the BENZA Kupang. 2) To find out stock saving, non stock saving and loans simultaneous affect the remaining result of business in the BENZA. This study uses quantitative data, namely data in the form of numbers in the real sense, various mathematical operations can be performed on quantitative data. The data sources used are secondary data, namely data obtained form records or books, magazines in the form of financial statements of company publications, government reports, articles, books as theories, magazine and so on, with a significant level of 5% there were 52 samples in this study processed using eviews 10 which is analyzed by inferential statistics consisting of : 1)test of classical assumptions , namely normality test, milticollinearity, heteroscesdasticity test and autocorrelations test. 2) Regression analysis consisting of multiple linear regression analysis, 3) Hypotesis testing consisting of t test,F test and coefficient of determination (R2). The results were obtained: Stock Deposits (X1), Non Stock Deposit (X2), Loans (X3) simultaneously affected the remaining business result of the BENZA Kupang. While the variable Stock Deposit partially has a negative affect on the remaining business result of the BENZA Kupang Credit Cooperative Savings and loan Cooperative.While the variable Non Stock Deposit partially has a negative affect on the remaining business result of the BENZA Kupang Credit Cooperative Savings and loan Cooperative. The Loan partially has a positive affect on the remaining business result of the BENZA Kupang Credit Cooperative Savings and loan Cooperative. With the result of coefficient of determination 0.964751 or 96.47%, while the remaining 3.53% is explained by other variables not included in this study. It is the remaining business result of the BENZA recommended that you increase the loan amount by reducing interest and administrative costs. If interest and administrative costs are reduced, it is expected that members will want to make a loan so that the cooperative will get interest which will increase the amount of the remaining business proceeds obtained. It is expected that with this research, it can be a reference for advanced research, it can be a reference for advanced researchers in writing related to saving and loan cooperative.

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Remaining business result,Stock Deposit,Non Stock Deposit, Loan
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions
H Social Sciences > HF Commerce
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis > Program Studi Ekonomi Pembangunan
Depositing User: Andreas M. Pati
Date Deposited: 03 Feb 2020 03:00
Last Modified: 03 Feb 2020 03:00
URI: http://repository.unwira.ac.id/id/eprint/1510

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item