Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Pengangguran Di Provinsi Nusa Tenggara Timur

WE'E, Maria Sonia Pratami (2019) Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Pengangguran Di Provinsi Nusa Tenggara Timur. Diploma thesis, Unika Widya Mandira.

[img] Text
ABSTRAK.pdf

Download (224kB)
[img] Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (15kB)
[img] Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (122kB)
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (124kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf

Download (97kB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (194kB)
[img] Text
BAB VI.pdf

Download (54kB)

Abstract

The formulation of the problem in this study is 1). Does the Minimum Wage and Economic Growth have a simultaneous and significant effect on unemployment in the East Nusa Tenggara Province in 2012-2015? 2). Does the Minimum Wage and Economic Growth have a partial and significant effect on unemployment in the East Nusa Tenggara Province in 2012-2015? The purpose of this study is 1). To find out the effect of Minimum Wage Variables and Economic Growth simultaneously and significantly on Unemployment in NTT Province in 2012-2015. 2) To find out the influence of Minimum Wage Variables and Economic Growth partially and significantly on Unemployment in NTT Province in 2012-2015. This study uses secondary data data, namely data obtained directly from the Central Statistics Agency in the form of quantitative data consisting of Minimum Wages and Economic Growth data from 2012-2015, with a significant level of 5%. There were 84 samples in this study then processed using Eviews 10 and analyzed using panel data regression and inferential statistics with four tests namely 1) Classical assumption test 2) Multiple linear regression analysis 3) Test hypotheses 4) Analysis of coefficient of determination (R2) . The results of the study were obtained: 1). Minimum Wage (X1) and Economic Growth (X2) Simultaneously and significantly influence Unemployment (Y) in East Nusa Tenggara Province. 2). Minimum Wage (X1) has a partial and significant effect on unemployment (Y), while Economic Growth (X2) has a partial and not significant effect on Unemployment (Y) in East Nusa Tenggara Province. The Coefficient of Determination (R²) of 0.845752 means that 84.57% of the dependent variable Unemployment can be explained by variations in the Minimum Wage-free variable (X1), Economic Growth (X2). While the remaining 15.43% is explained by other variables not included in this study. With the results of this study, it is suggested to the Government of the Province of East Nusa Tenggara to make policies that can improve education and health and will have an impact on the decline in poverty levels. For further research it can add related independent variables and add a longer period of time so as to obtain representative results.

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Minimum Wage, Economic Growth, Unemployment
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions
H Social Sciences > HN Social history and conditions. Social problems. Social reform
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis > Program Studi Ekonomi Pembangunan
Depositing User: Andreas M. Pati
Date Deposited: 03 Feb 2020 04:09
Last Modified: 03 Feb 2020 04:09
URI: http://repository.unwira.ac.id/id/eprint/1536

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item