Analisis Pengaruh Kredit Macet Terhadap Sisa Hasil Usaha Anggota Pada KSP Kopdit Adiguna Kecamatan Oebobo Kota Kupang

UJUNG, Serlinda (2019) Analisis Pengaruh Kredit Macet Terhadap Sisa Hasil Usaha Anggota Pada KSP Kopdit Adiguna Kecamatan Oebobo Kota Kupang. Diploma thesis, Unika Widya Mandira.

[img] Text
ABSTRACT (5).pdf

Download (586kB)
[img] Text
BAB 1 (14).pdf

Download (341kB)
[img] Text
BAB II (15).pdf

Download (634kB)
[img] Text
BAB III (16).pdf

Download (496kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV (17).pdf

Download (347kB)
[img] Text
BAB V (18)(1).pdf

Download (602kB)
[img] Text
BAB VI (19).pdf

Download (306kB)

Abstract

The study was written by Serlinda Ujung (31115119) economic development Course under the guidance of I Mr. Daniel Taolin, SE, Si, and supervisor II Mother Enike Tje Yustin Dima. SE, ME with the title of the study "analysis of the influence of bad debts Against the rest of the The Results Of The Efforts Of Members At Saving and Loan Cooperative Kopdit Adiguna Subdistrict Oebobo Beirut ". The purpose of this research there are three, namely: 1). to find out how the development of bad debts in the Saving and Loan Cooperative Kopdit Adiguna.2). To know the variable Credit Less smoothly, Doubtful Credit, and bad credit partially positive and significant effect against The Remainder Of The Proceeds Kopdit Adiguna Saving and Loan Cooperative member. 3). To know the variable Credit Less smoothly, Doubtful Credit, and bad credit simultaneously positive and significant effect against The Remainder Of The Proceeds members in the Saving and Loan Cooperative Kopdit Adiguna. These studies use quantitative data i.e. data that is a number in the truest sense, a variety of mathematical operations can be performed on quantitative data. Data sources used are secondary data, namely data obtained from records or books, magazines in the form of the financial statements of the company publications, reports, articles, books as theory, magazines and so on, with a significant level of 5% There are 24 samples in this study using Eviews 10 were analyzed with the statistical inferensial consisting of 1) classic assumption Test, namely the test of normality, multicollinearity, heterokedastisitas and autocorrelation test test. 2) regression analysis consisting of multiple linear regression analysis, 3) Test the hypothesis that consists of test t test, F and the coefficients of determination (R2 ). The research results obtained: Credit less smoothly, doubtful credit, bad credit simultaneously affect the rest of the results of the efforts of members of the KSP Kopdit Adiguna. Partially Credit less smoothly, doubtful credit, bad credit effect negatively to the rest of the members of the business results with the results of koefisisen determination 0.8523 or 85.23%, while the rest is 14.77% explained by other variables that are not included in this study. Based on the results of this research are recommended to the Executive Board is expected to reduce Credit Less smoothly,Doubtful Credit, Bad Creditwith coordinate to settle arrears on credit by giving communication to the borrower.

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Uncontrolled Keywords: the rest of the results of the efforts of members, Kredi Less smoothly, Doubtful Credit, bad credit.
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
H Social Sciences > HG Finance
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis > Program Studi Ekonomi Pembangunan
Depositing User: S.Kom Sela Mikado
Date Deposited: 06 Feb 2020 02:19
Last Modified: 06 Feb 2020 02:19
URI: http://repository.unwira.ac.id/id/eprint/1735

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item