Pengaruh Pendapatan Asli Daerah Terhadap Belanja Modal Pemerintah Kota Kupang

NINGSIH, Lidya Ayu (2019) Pengaruh Pendapatan Asli Daerah Terhadap Belanja Modal Pemerintah Kota Kupang. Diploma thesis, Unika Widya Mandira.

[img] Text
abstrak.pdf

Download (550kB)
[img] Text
BAB 1.pdf

Download (183kB)
[img] Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (171kB)
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (346kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf

Download (223kB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (362kB)
[img] Text
BAB VI.pdf

Download (96kB)

Abstract

This research is written by Lidya Ayu Ningsih (31115048), one of the Economic Development Program student in the guidance of Br. Salomon Leki, SE, M. Ec. Dev as the first mentor and Enike Tje Yustin Dima, SE,ME as the second mentor. The title of this research is "The Influence of Regional Original Income on Kupang City Capital Expenditures". The objectives of this study are two, namely: 1) To find out whether local taxes, regional levies and other legitimate local revenues simultaneously affect the capital expenditure of the Kupang City Government. 2) To find out whether local taxes, regional levies and other legitimate local revenues partially affect the capital expenditure of the Kupang City Government. This study uses quantitative data, namely data in the form of numbers in the real sense, various mathematical operations can be performed on quantitative data. The data sources used are secondary data, namely data obtained from records, books, magazines in the form of financial statements of company publications, government reports, articles, books as theories, magazines and so on, with a significant level of 5%. There are 60 samples in the study this is processed using Eviews 10 which is analyzed by inferential statistics consisting of 1) classic assumption test, namely normality test, multicollinearity, heterocedasticity test and autocorrelation test, 2) Regression analysis consisting of multiple linear regression analysis, 3) Hypothesis testing consisting of t test, F test and coefficient of determination (R2 ). The results of the study were obtained: regional taxes, regional levies and other legitimate local revenues simultaneously affected the capital expenditure of the Kupang City Government. Partially the regional tax does not affect capital expenditure, regional retribution and other legitimate local revenue influences the capital expenditure with the results of the determination coefficient 0.8403 or 84.03%, while the remaining 15.97% is explained by other variables which were not included in this study. With the results of this study, it is suggested that the regional revenue service government is expected to continue to explore the existing potential while paying attention to the aspects of justice and public interest to that programs implemented from local income are more direct for the community for future researchers to be able to provide and add independent variables related to research the effect of regional income on the capital expenditure of the Kupang city government.

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Capital Expenditures, Regional Taxes, Regional Levies, Others Legitimate Local Revenue.
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HJ Public Finance
J Political Science > JS Local government Municipal government
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis > Program Studi Ekonomi Pembangunan
Depositing User: S.Kom Sela Mikado
Date Deposited: 06 Feb 2020 04:43
Last Modified: 06 Feb 2020 04:43
URI: http://repository.unwira.ac.id/id/eprint/1752

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item