Analisis Kinerja Aparatur Sipil Negara Kantor Perwakilan Badan Kependudukan Dan Keluarga Berencana Nasional (BKKBN) Provinsi Nusa Tenggara Timur

DO SANTOS, Tomas Miguel (2018) Analisis Kinerja Aparatur Sipil Negara Kantor Perwakilan Badan Kependudukan Dan Keluarga Berencana Nasional (BKKBN) Provinsi Nusa Tenggara Timur. Masters thesis, Unika Widya Mandira.

[img] Text
Abstrak.pdf

Download (703kB)
[img] Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (156kB)
[img] Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (192kB)
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (175kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf

Download (251kB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (136kB)

Abstract

The National Population and Family Planning Representative Office, East Nusa Tenggara (NTT) Provincerepresents the National Population and Family Planning Office. Regarding the performance of the National Population and Family Planning Representative Office, NTT Province, in Year 2017, only 5 out of 11 planned activities reached above 80% of the target, while 6 out of 11 planned activities reached below 75% of the target.The stated problems were as follow: 1) What is the description of performance, working motivation, discipline, organizational culture, and employees’ abilities at the National Population and Family Planning Representative Office, NTT Province? 2) Do the working motivation, discipline, organizational culture, and employees’ abilities partially influence significantly the employees’ performance at the National Population and Family Planning Representative Office, NTT Province?3) Do the working motivation, discipline, organizational culture, and employees’ abilities simultaneously influence significantly the employees’ performance at the National Population and Family Planning Representative Office, NTT Province? The results of descriptive statistic analysis showed that the performance, working motivation, discipline, organizational culture and employees’ abilities were categorized as good. The results of t-test indicated that partially working motivation (2.214; sig. 0.031< 0.05), discipline (3.354; sig. 0.001< 0.05), organizational culture (2.100; sig. 0.040) andemployees’ abilities (3.230; sig. 0.002) had a positive and significant influence on employees’ performance. The results of F-test showed that simultaneously 4 independent variables (39.957 dan sig. 0.000< 0.05)had a positive and significant influence on employees’ performance. the determination coefficient (R2 )indicated that 4 independent variables contributed 72.1 % on the employees’ performance, while the rest of 27.9% was contributed by other variables excluded in this study. Based on these results, it is recommended to the management of the National Population and Family Planning Representative Office, NTT Province, to raise employees’ performance by enhancing working motivation, discipline, organizational culture and employees’ abilities. Furthermore, the management will allow the employees to join training or other activities to increase the employees’ working abilities. .

Item Type: Thesis (Masters)
Uncontrolled Keywords: performance, working motivation, discipline, organizational culture, abilities.
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
H Social Sciences > HQ The family. Marriage. Woman
J Political Science > JS Local government Municipal government
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis > Program Studi Magister Manajemen > Konsentrasi Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia
Depositing User: Tefa Frisca Yolanda
Date Deposited: 15 May 2020 00:46
Last Modified: 15 May 2020 00:48
URI: http://repository.unwira.ac.id/id/eprint/2550

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item