Pengaruh Motivasi Kerja, Disiplin Kerja Dan Lingkungan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Kantor Sistem Administrasi Manunggal Satu Atap (SAMSAT) Wilayah Kota Kupang

LEKSANA, Wiradi Setya (2019) Pengaruh Motivasi Kerja, Disiplin Kerja Dan Lingkungan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Kantor Sistem Administrasi Manunggal Satu Atap (SAMSAT) Wilayah Kota Kupang. Masters thesis, Universitas Katolik Widya Mandira Kupang.

[img] Text
1. Abstrak.pdf

Download (761kB)
[img] Text
2. Bab I.pdf

Download (473kB)
[img] Text
3. Bab II.pdf

Download (287kB)
[img] Text
4. Bab III.pdf

Download (579kB)
[img] Text
5. Bab IV.pdf

Download (700kB)
[img] Text
6. Bab V Penutup.pdf

Download (198kB)

Abstract

The SAMSAT Joint Office is a forum for the Indonesian National Police in charge of traffic, regional financial management work units that carries out tax collection and business entities in organizing SAMSAT. At the SAMSAT Office in the Kupang Municipality, there are 3 collaborated parties: Vehicle Registration Section (STNK) of Regident Ditlantas Sub-Directorate of NTT Regional Police, Work Unit (UPT) SAMSAT of Revenue Agency, Regional Financial and Asset Management of NTT Province, and PT. Jasa Raharja Kupang Branch. Based on the 2018 report, the target for publishing Vehicle Registration (STNK) were not completely achieved. In addition, the goals of the tax and insurance revenue in 2018 were not achieved. The research questions of this study are: 1) What is the description of employee performance, work motivation, work discipline and work environment at the Office of One Roof System (SAMSAT) of Kupang Municipality?; 2) Do work motivation, work discipline and work environment partially and simultaneously have a significant effect on the employee performance of Office of One Roof System (SAMSAT) of Kupang Municipality?. The population in this study were 65 employees of the Office of One Roof System. The method of determining the sample used is the method of saturated samples or census. Data collection techniques in the form of questionnaires, document studies and interviews. In this study using 2 analyzes, namely descriptive statistical analysis and inferential statistical analysis. The results of descriptive statistical analysis revealed that the variables of employee performance, work motivation, work discipline, and work environment at the Office of One Roof System (SAMSAT) of Kupang Municipality were fairly good. The results of the t test indicated that partially, work motivation (4.206; sig. 0.000), work discipline (2.263; sig. 0.027), and work environment (3.968; sig. 0.000) significantly influenced the performance of employees at Office of One Roof System (SAMSAT) of Kupang Municipality. The results of the F test revealed that all independent variables simultaneously had a significant effect on the employee performance Office of One Roof System (SAMSAT) of Kupang Municipality with an F value of 51.186 and a significance value of 0.000. The results of the coefficient of determination (R2) indicated that all independent variables contributed 71.6% to employee performance, while the remaining 28.4% was explained by other variables not included in this study. Based on the results of descriptive statistical analysis and inferential statistical analysis, it is recommended that the head of Office of One Roof System (SAMSAT) of Kupang Municipality to improve employee performance by improving work motivation, work discipline, and work environment. For example, improving work knowledge, be assertive to the staff that they should immediately work after the break, and adding computer desks, filing cabinets and mobile SAMSAT cars.

Item Type: Thesis (Masters)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Performance, Work Motivation, Work Discipline and Work Environment
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HN Social history and conditions. Social problems. Social reform
H Social Sciences > HQ The family. Marriage. Woman
H Social Sciences > HV Social pathology. Social and public welfare
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis > Program Studi Magister Manajemen > Konsentrasi Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia
Depositing User: andre berek
Date Deposited: 15 May 2020 02:04
Last Modified: 15 May 2020 02:04
URI: http://repository.unwira.ac.id/id/eprint/2583

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item