Pengaruh Kepemimpinan, Lingkungan Kerja Dan Kompetensi Individu Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Dengan Motivasi Kerja Sebagai Variabel Intervening Pada Dinas Energi Dan Sumber Daya Mineral Provinsi Nusa Tenggara Timur

ROSTINI, Rostini (2018) Pengaruh Kepemimpinan, Lingkungan Kerja Dan Kompetensi Individu Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Dengan Motivasi Kerja Sebagai Variabel Intervening Pada Dinas Energi Dan Sumber Daya Mineral Provinsi Nusa Tenggara Timur. Masters thesis, Universitas Katolik Widya Mandira.

[img] Text
ABSTRAK.pdf

Download (412kB)
[img] Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (361kB)
[img] Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (484kB)
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (411kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf

Download (760kB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (217kB)

Abstract

Achieving organizational goals depends on not only technology but also the people who carry out their work. The main duty of Energy and Mineral Resources Board of East Nusa Tenggara Province is to assist Governor of East Nusa Tenggara in determining policies in mining and energy fields. At the Energy and Mineral Resources Board of East Nusa Tenggara Province, not all activities have reached the set targets. A total of 4 (four) activities have not achieved its target, namely Exploration Monitoring and Production Operations, Data Collection of Water Resources and Production of Drilling Wells, Installation of solar power plants, and Control of General Mining Business Activities. . Based on this background, the research problems are formulated as follows: 1) What is the description of performance, working motivation, leadership, working environment, and individual competence of employees in the Energy and Mineral Resources Board of East Nusa Tenggara Province?; 2) Does working motivation, leadership, working environment and individual competence have a significant influence on Employees Performance at the Energy and Mineral Resources Board of East Nusa Tenggara Province?; 3) Does leadership, working environment, and individual competence have a significant effect on Employees’ Working Motivation at the Energy and Mineral Resources Board of East Nusa Tenggara Province? Result of descriptive analysis shows that the description of performance, working motivation, leadership, working environment, and individual competence of employees at the at the Energy and Mineral Resources Board of East Nusa Tenggara Province is in a fairly good category. The result of bootstrapping test shows that working motivation, leadership, working environment, and individual competence have a significant effect on the performance. Furthermore, leadership, working environment and individual competence have a significant effect on the Working Motivation. The value of R Square shows that the ability of leadership variable, working environment, individual competence and working motivation in explaining the performance variable is 92%. Moreover, the ability of leadership variable, working environment, and individual vii competence in explaining working motivation variables is 95.5% and the remaining 4.5% is explained by other factors. Based on the results of the research obtained, it is recommended to the management of Energy and Mineral Resources Board of East Nusa Tenggara Province to improve performance, by increasing leadership, working environment and individual competence. For example by making correction if there are errors in work, looking for alternatives to minimize errors in work together, give a warning if the employee is reluctant to make improvements.

Item Type: Thesis (Masters)
Uncontrolled Keywords: performance, working motivation, leadership, working environment, individual competence.
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions
H Social Sciences > HV Social pathology. Social and public welfare
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis > Program Studi Magister Manajemen > Konsentrasi Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia
Depositing User: Tefa Frisca Yolanda
Date Deposited: 29 May 2020 01:59
Last Modified: 29 May 2020 01:59
URI: http://repository.unwira.ac.id/id/eprint/2600

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item