Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Keputusan Wanita Memilih Berwirausaha (Studi Pada Penjahit Pakaian Di Kecamatan Oebobo Kota Kupang)

SARU, Joaquina Felicia (2018) Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Keputusan Wanita Memilih Berwirausaha (Studi Pada Penjahit Pakaian Di Kecamatan Oebobo Kota Kupang). Diploma thesis, Universitas Katolik Widya Mandira.

[img] Text
ABSTRAK.pdf

Download (925kB)
[img] Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (280kB)
[img] Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (421kB)
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (430kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf

Download (270kB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (613kB)
[img] Text
BAB VI.pdf

Download (281kB)

Abstract

Women are very important resources to improve community welfare .the role of women in economic activities has been proven to help the family’s economy and also in the development of small enterprises (UMKM). The purpose of this research is 1) to find out how the influence of independence, acces to capital, emotional, and education on women’s decision to choose entrepreneurship. 2) to find out whether independence, acces to capital, emotional, and education have a significant and simultaneous effect on the decision of women choose entrepreneurship in clothing tailors in Oebobo Subdistrict, Kupang City. This study uses primary data sources where the variables in the study were measured using a likert scale with (5) five alternative answers. This study then processed using SPSS 16 and analyzed using descriptive statistical analysis techniques and inferential statistic with four test, namely classical assumption .multiple linear regression analysis, hypotesis testing and regressi of the coefficient of determination (R2 ). The result showed that the factors of independence, acces to capital, emotional, and education were in the high category. The result of regression analysis showed that the independent variables (independence, acces to capital, emotional, and education) had a positive and significant influence on decision of women to choose entrepreneurship in women dressmaking in the Oebobo Subdistrict, Kupang City. That is when independence, acces to capital, emotional, and education increase the decision to choose entrepreneurship will increase. 77.5% of the decision to choose entrepreneurship is explained by these factors. While the remaining 22.5% is influenced by other factors or variables not included in this study.The analysis is suggested to add more insight and knowledge about the lastest fashion trends in order to satisfy its customers as well as the spirit of working to improve the welfare of life.

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Independence, Acces to Capital, Emotional, Education, And Decision
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
H Social Sciences > HF Commerce
H Social Sciences > HQ The family. Marriage. Woman
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis > Program Studi Ekonomi Pembangunan
Depositing User: Tefa Frisca Yolanda
Date Deposited: 29 May 2020 03:03
Last Modified: 29 May 2020 03:03
URI: http://repository.unwira.ac.id/id/eprint/2606

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item