Pengaruh Pengeluaran Pemerintah Sektor Pendidikan, Kesehatan dan Ekonomi Terhadap Indeks Pembangunan Manusia (IPM) Kota Kupang

SERAN, Beatrix (2020) Pengaruh Pengeluaran Pemerintah Sektor Pendidikan, Kesehatan dan Ekonomi Terhadap Indeks Pembangunan Manusia (IPM) Kota Kupang. Diploma thesis, Unika Widya Mandira.

[img] Text
ABSTRAK.pdf

Download (280kB)
[img] Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (389kB)
[img] Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (567kB)
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (339kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf

Download (507kB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (402kB)
[img] Text
BAB VI.pdf

Download (202kB)

Abstract

This research was written by Beatrix Seran 311 16 024. The study program of economic development under supervisor I Mr. Daniel Taolin SE, M.Si and supervisor II Mrs. Enike Tje yustin Dima, SE.ME with the title "The Influence of Government Expenditure in the Education, Health and Economic Sector on the Index Human Development (HDI) of Kupang City. Human Development Index in kupang City as the dependent variable, the independent variable, namely education sector government expenditure, health sector government expenditure and economic sector government expenditure. The formulation of the problem in this study are 1) does the government influx of education, health and economic sectors partially affect the human development index in Kupang City in 2012-2019? 2) Does the government spending on education, health and the economy simultaneously influence the human development index in Kupang City in 2012-2019? The objectives in this study are 1) to determine the effect of government spending on education, health and the economy partially on the human development index in Kupang City in 2012-2019. 2) to determine the effect of government spending on education, health and economic sectors simultaneously on the human development index in Kupang City in 2012-2019. The population in this study numbered 32 and was also used as research samples. In this study the sample technique used is the tepid sample technique which is the sample replacement technique when all the population members are used as sample. The type of data used is time series data, namely 2012-2019. For the process of data analysis using multiple linear regression analysis with government education spending (X1) health sector government spending (X2) economic sector government spending (X3) and human Development Index (Y). Data collection methods using literature study and documentation. There are 32 samples processed in this study and processed using SPSS 20, namely with four classic assumption tests, multiple linear regression analysis, hypothesis testing and coefficient of determination (R2) tests. From the results of the study it can be concluded that the results of the t test or partially education sector expenditure variables do not affect HDI, health sector expenditure variables affect HDI, and economic sector Expenditure variables do not affect HDI. F test results or simultaneous Government spending in the education, health and economic sectors significantly influence the human development index. The coefficient result of the determinations (R2 ) of 0.063 or 60.3 percent, while the remaining 39.7 percent were influenced by other variables not included in the study.

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Government Spending Education, Health, Economy, Human Development Index (HDI)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HJ Public Finance
H Social Sciences > HV Social pathology. Social and public welfare
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis > Program Studi Ekonomi Pembangunan
Depositing User: S.Kom Sela Mikado
Date Deposited: 23 Sep 2020 04:35
Last Modified: 23 Sep 2020 04:35
URI: http://repository.unwira.ac.id/id/eprint/3186

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item