Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Pendapatan Petani Kelapa Di Desa Karing Lamalouk Kecamatan Adonara Timur Kabupaten Flores Timur

OLA, Maria Paskalia Bengan (2020) Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Pendapatan Petani Kelapa Di Desa Karing Lamalouk Kecamatan Adonara Timur Kabupaten Flores Timur. Diploma thesis, Universitas Katolik Widya Mandira.

[img] Text
ABSTRAK.pdf

Download (272kB)
[img] Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (339kB)
[img] Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (431kB)
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (531kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf

Download (405kB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (400kB)
[img] Text
BAB VI.pdf

Download (329kB)

Abstract

The purpose of this study is (1) To find out the description of prices, labor, land area, production and income of coconut farmers in Karinglamalouk Village, (2) To find out the effect of prices, labor, land area and production partially on the income of coconut farmers in Karinglamalouk Village, (3) To determine the effect of simultaneous price, labor, land area and production on the income of coconut farmers in Karinglamalouk Village. This study uses quantitative data and data sources used in this study are primary and secondary data with a significant level of 5%. There were 90 samples in this study then processed using Eviews 10 which were analyzed with data analysis techniques, namely 1) Descriptive Statistics, 2) Inferential Statistics consisting of multiple linear regression analysis, 3) Classic assumption test consisting of normality test, multicollinearity test, heterokedasticity test and autocorrelation test. 4) Hypothesis test consisting of t test, F test and the coefficient of determination (R2). The results of this research were obtained by partial variable price (X1) with T count of 1.735556, Labor variable (X2) with T count of 1.67107, variable land area (X3) with T count by 7.335032 and production variable (X4) t count of 3.899907 positive and significant effect on the income of coconut farmers in the village Karinglamalouk. Simultaneously variable price (X1), Manpower (X2) land area (X3) and production (X4) affect the income of coconut farmers in Karinglamlouk village with the value of F count of 155.2290 and probability of 0.000000. With the result coefficient of determination (R2) amounted to 0.873923 or 87.39%. Dependent variables (Coconut Farmer's Pendapata) are able to be described by independent variable price (X1), labour force (X2), land area (X3) and Production (X4). While the remaining 12.61% is described by other variables not included in this study. The conclusion is that partially and simultaneously the variables of price, labor, land area and production have a positive and significant effect on the income of coconut farmers in Karinglamalouk Village. Based on the above research results, it is expected that 1) The government can make extension programs, training, assistance of superior coconut seeds to farmers and as a facilitator in working by providing capital. 2) Coconut farmers further increase coconut yields by using superior seeds, more productive land, capital and labor so they can increase their income. 3) The next researcher is expected to be able to develop this research by adding other variables such as climate and farming experience.

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Income, Price, Labor, Land Area and Production
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions
H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor
Q Science > QK Botany
S Agriculture > SB Plant culture
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis > Program Studi Ekonomi Pembangunan
Depositing User: S.Kom Sela Mikado
Date Deposited: 28 Oct 2020 00:05
Last Modified: 28 Oct 2020 00:05
URI: http://repository.unwira.ac.id/id/eprint/3565

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item