Analisis Faktor -Faktor Yangmempengaruhi Pendapatan Petani buah Naga Merah desa Nunmafo Kecamatan Insana Kabupaten Timor Tengah Utara

NENO, Maria Kristiani (2018) Analisis Faktor -Faktor Yangmempengaruhi Pendapatan Petani buah Naga Merah desa Nunmafo Kecamatan Insana Kabupaten Timor Tengah Utara. Diploma thesis, Unika Widya Mandira.

[img] Text
ABSTRAK.pdf

Download (911kB)
[img] Text
BAB 1.pdf

Download (95kB)
[img] Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (441kB)
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (399kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf

Download (131kB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (436kB)
[img] Text
BAB VI.pdf

Download (364kB)

Abstract

The purpose of this study is 1. To analyze the effect of capital, labor, land area, influence the income of red dragon fruit farmers in Nunmfo village, Insana Sub-district, North Central Timor Regency, 2. To determine the effect of capital, labor, and land area, has a significant effect simultaneously to the income of red dragon fruit farmers in Nunmafo Village, Insana Sub-District, North Central Timor Regency, 3. To find out capital, labor, and land area, it has a partial effect on the income of red dragon fruit farmers in Nunmafo Insana Sub-district. This study was written by Maria Kristiani Neno (31114040 ) The Economics Program of North Central Timor Regency.This study uses a type of qualitative data because in its implementation, including data, analysis, interpretation of the meaning of the data obtained by the questionnaire (questionnaire) with a significant level of 5%. There were 38 samples in this study and then processed using SPSS 16 and analyzed using descriptive statistical and inferential statistical techniques with four tests namely classical assumption iji, multiple linear regression analysis, hypothesis testing and analysis of the coefficient of determination (R2)The results of the study indicate that the income variable (Y) is -1.307 with a significant level of 0.186. Capital (X1) is 0.096 with a significant level of 0.234. Labor (X2) is 409487,921 with a significant level of 0.011. Land Area (X3) 3954,470 with a significant level of 0,000. And for the value of R = 0.771 (77.10%), R-Square = 0.594 (59.40%), adjusted R Square = 0.558 (55.80%). Capital variables X1, Labor, and land area have a positive and significant effect simultaneously on Income (Y)of red dragon fruit farmers. Capital variable X1, labor (X2), and land area (X3) have a positive and significant effect partially on the income of farmers in the village of Nunmafo, Insana District, North Central Timor Regency, 59.40%, farmers' income is influenced by factors that are capital, labor work, and land area. While the remaining 40.60% is influenced by other factors not included in this study, namely Climate / Weather factors, Technology.From the results of the analysis it was concluded that the variables of capital, labor, and land area had a positive and significant effect simultaneously on the income of red dragon fruit farmers in the village of Nunmafo, Insana District, North Central Timor. the variables of capital, labor, and land area have a positive and partially significant effect on the income of red dragon fruit farmers in the village of Nunmafo, Insana District, North Central Timor. So it is recommended that there be additional capital, the number of workers, and the area of land toincrease the income of farmers in the village of Nunmafo.

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Capital, Labor, Land Area and Farmer Income
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HF Commerce
H Social Sciences > HG Finance
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis > Program Studi Ekonomi Pembangunan
Depositing User: S.Ptk Hendra Silvester
Date Deposited: 18 Oct 2019 00:48
Last Modified: 18 Oct 2019 00:48
URI: http://repository.unwira.ac.id/id/eprint/406

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item