Analisis Pengaruh Pendapatan Anggota Terhadap Permintaan Kredit Pada Koperasi Simpan Pinjam (KSP) Kopdit Adiguna Kecamatan Oebobo Kota Kupang

MITAK, Veronika Du’a Raga (2018) Analisis Pengaruh Pendapatan Anggota Terhadap Permintaan Kredit Pada Koperasi Simpan Pinjam (KSP) Kopdit Adiguna Kecamatan Oebobo Kota Kupang. Diploma thesis, Universitas Katolik Widya Mandira.

[img] Text
ABSTRAK.pdf

Download (397kB)
[img] Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (177kB)
[img] Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (271kB)
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (213kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf

Download (198kB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (184kB)
[img] Text
BAB VI.pdf

Download (92kB)

Abstract

The formulation of this research problem is How much influence the member's income on credit demand on KSP Kopdit Adiguna? And The purpose of this study is To determine whether there is influence of member's income on credit demand on KSP Kopdit Adiguna. This research uses qualitative and quantitative data types. The data source used is primary data by using questionnaire (questionnaire) with a significant level of 10%. There are 98 samples in this study then in if using SPSS 16 and in the analysis by using Data Normality Test and simple linear regression analysis. The results showed that member's income had an effect on credit demand. This is indicated by a significant level of 0.000 <0.1. The lowest value for member income is Rp 800,000 and the biggest value is Rp 5.000.000. while the lowest value for credit requests is Rp 500,000 and the largest value is Rp 35,000,000. From the analysis results obtained value (R2) of 0.286 which means that the effect of member income on demand for credit of 28.6% while the remaining 71.4% influenced by other variables such as the number of member deposits and demand credit affect the value of F-count 38,421 and t value of 6.918 is greater than 2.372. So it can be advised that for members of Koperasi Adiguna Credit need to give clear information about its earnings because in doing credit demand seen from earnings and amount of saving member and member of Adiguna Cooperative also need to increase amount of saving so that ease in doing credit demand.

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Member Revenue and Credit Demand
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions
H Social Sciences > HJ Public Finance
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis > Program Studi Ekonomi Pembangunan
Depositing User: S.Ptk Dami Damianus
Date Deposited: 21 Oct 2019 03:23
Last Modified: 21 Oct 2019 03:23
URI: http://repository.unwira.ac.id/id/eprint/460

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item