Pengaruh Modal Dan Tenaga Kerja Terhadap Produksi Kerajinan Kain Tenun Ikat Di Kota Kupang

TAEKAB, Richardus N. (2018) Pengaruh Modal Dan Tenaga Kerja Terhadap Produksi Kerajinan Kain Tenun Ikat Di Kota Kupang. Diploma thesis, Universitas Katolik Widya Mandira.

[img] Text
ABSTRAK.pdf

Download (475kB)
[img] Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (209kB)
[img] Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (332kB)
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (333kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf

Download (181kB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (402kB)
[img] Text
BAB VI.pdf

Download (140kB)

Abstract

The formulation of problem in this research is 1) To know how big influence of capital to production result in small industry of ikat cloth in Kupang City, 2) To know how big influence of labor to production result in small industry of ikat cloth in Kota Kupang, 3 ) To find out how big influence of capital and labor to production result in small industry of ikat cloth in Kupang City. This research was conducted on the woven fabric handicraft industry in Kupang City. The number of samples taken as many as 56 craftsmen woven fabric with Proportional Random Sampling method. Data collection is done through interviews and observation. Data analysis technique used in this research is multiple linear regression. All statistical tests conducted in this study using SPSS 16 software. From the results of linear regression analysis obtained the following results: Y = 42.920 + 6.729 X1 + 6.639 X2. The regression coefficient for 0.728 shows the effect of labor (X1) and capital (X2) on the production of ikat (Y) woven fabric. The meaning is that 59.3% variables of ikat woven fabric production (Y) is influenced by factors from a number of labor (X1) and capital (X2). While the remaining 40.7% is determined by factors other than the variables studied. From the results of analysis shows that the value of t-count, Capital of 6.729 and Labor 6.639. Capital Variable (X1) t-count is 3.773> t-table 1.647. Labor variable tcount bigger than t-table that is 2,370> 1,647, hence can be concluded that variable (X1 and X2) have positive partially and significant effect to yield of ikat production in Kupang City. Based on the results of the analysis conducted can be said that the increasing Capital and Labor, it will improve the production of handicraft woven fabric in Kupang City. Through this research is also expected that the government pay more attention to the existing ikat loom industry so that the resulting production is more qualified and can be economical.

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Capital, Labor, Production Results
Subjects: G Geography. Anthropology. Recreation > GN Anthropology
H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions
H Social Sciences > HG Finance
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis > Program Studi Ekonomi Pembangunan
Depositing User: S.Ptk Dami Damianus
Date Deposited: 21 Oct 2019 03:52
Last Modified: 21 Oct 2019 03:52
URI: http://repository.unwira.ac.id/id/eprint/465

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item