Pengaruh Modal, Bahan Baku, Upah Dan Tenaga Kerja Terhadap Pendapatan Produksi Industri Tahu Di Kota Kefamenanu Kabupaten Timor Tengah Utara

MEONMANU, Yovita Hildegardis (2019) Pengaruh Modal, Bahan Baku, Upah Dan Tenaga Kerja Terhadap Pendapatan Produksi Industri Tahu Di Kota Kefamenanu Kabupaten Timor Tengah Utara. Diploma thesis, Universitas Katolik Widya Mandira.

[img] Text
ABSTRAK.pdf

Download (350kB)
[img] Text
BAB 1.pdf

Download (226kB)
[img] Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (220kB)
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (507kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf

Download (163kB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (263kB)
[img] Text
BAB VI.pdf

Download (76kB)

Abstract

Dev with the research title "Capital Influence, Materials Raw, Wages and Labor Against Production Income of Tofu Industry in the City of Kefamenanu, North Central Timor Regency ". The purpose of this study is 3, namely: 1). To find out whether capital, raw materials, wages and labor have a partial and significant effect on tofu production income in Kefamenanu City, 2). To find out whether capital, raw materials, wages and labor have a simultaneous effect and significant effect on tofu production income in Kefamenanu City. 3). To find out how the influence of capital, raw materials, wages and labor on income from tofu production in Kefamenanu City. This study uses quantitative data, namely data in the form of numbers in the real sense, various mathematical operations can be performed oquantitative data. The data sources used are secondary data, namely data obtained directly from the Department of Industry and Trade of Kefamenanu City, with asignificant level of 5% there are 7 samples analyzed using panel data regression and inferential statistics with four tests, namely 1) Classical assumption test 2) Analysis multiple linear regression 3) Test the hypothesis 4) Analysis of the coefficient of determination (R2). The research results are obtained: 1)Capital,Raw Materials, Wage and Labor have a simultaneous and partial effect on income, 2). Capital, Raw Materials, Wages and Labor have a partial and significant effect on Revenue. With the Results of the Determination Coefficient Goodness of fit test (R2) of 0.967385 or 96.73% the Dependent Variables (Revenues) are able to be explained by Independent Capital variables (X1), Raw Materials (X2), Wages (X3) and Labor (X4). While the remaining 3.27% is explained by other variables not included in this study. Based on the results of this study it is recommended that industrial owners increase the amount of raw materials and labor so that they can increase the income of the tofu industry and maintain quality so that it attracts buyers at affordable prices.

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Capital, Raw Materials, Labor and Income Wages
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions
H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor
H Social Sciences > HN Social history and conditions. Social problems. Social reform
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis > Program Studi Ekonomi Pembangunan
Depositing User: S.Ptk Dami Damianus
Date Deposited: 23 Oct 2019 04:33
Last Modified: 23 Oct 2019 04:33
URI: http://repository.unwira.ac.id/id/eprint/509

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item