Pengaruh Modal Dan Pendapatan Usaha Terhadap Jumlah Tenaga Kerja Produksi Pengolahan Ikan Di Kota Kupang

LAMA, Leonardus (2019) Pengaruh Modal Dan Pendapatan Usaha Terhadap Jumlah Tenaga Kerja Produksi Pengolahan Ikan Di Kota Kupang. Diploma thesis, Unika Widya Mandira.

[img] Text
LEMBAR PENGESAHAN.pdf

Download (284kB)
[img] Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (154kB)
[img] Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (329kB)
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (448kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf

Download (238kB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (341kB)

Abstract

The amount of labor in fish processing production in Kupang City is the dependent variable, the independent variables are business capital and business income. The formulation of the problem in this study is 1) how is the influence of the variable business capital and business income partially on the number of fish processing production workers in Kupang City? 2) how does the variable of business capital and business income simultaneously influence the number of fish processing production workers in Kupang City? The purpose of this study is 1) to find out the effect of variable business capital and business income partially on the number of fish processing production workers in the city of Kupang. 2) to find out the effect of variable business capital and business income simultaneously on the number of fish processing production workers in Kupang City. The population in this study amounted to 97 fish processing business units while the sample examined was 49 fish processing business units. In the sample technique research used is a simple random sampling technique that is sampling from the population. The independent variables in this study are business capital (X1) and business income (X2) and the dependent variable is the number of workers (Y). Methods of collecting data using observation, tensioners and interviews. There were 49 samples in this study and processed using SPSS 20 namely inferential statistics with four tests, namely the classical assumption test,multiple linear regression analysis, hypothesis testing and analysis of the coefficient of determination (R2). From the results of the study, it can be concluded that the business capital variable has a positive and significant effect on the workforce amounting to 1,815 and the business income variable has a negative and not significant effect on the workforce of 1,282 at the 50% confidence level. While the variables of business capital and business income simultaneously have a positive and significant influence on the number of fish processing production workers in the city of Kupang, amounting to 34,183 and both variables X1 and X2, able to explain 59.8% of the Y variable and the remaining 40.2 % influenced by other variables including business units, skills and others. Based on the results of the analysis, it is suggested that fish processing entrepreneurs increase business capital and business income so that the number of workers received increases.

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Business Capital, Operating Income and Number of Workers
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor
H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
H Social Sciences > HG Finance
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis > Program Studi Ekonomi Pembangunan
Depositing User: S.Ptk Hendra Silvester
Date Deposited: 30 Oct 2019 03:36
Last Modified: 30 Oct 2019 03:36
URI: http://repository.unwira.ac.id/id/eprint/648

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item