Analisis Faktor –Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Kemiskinan Pada Aspek Ekonomi Di Kabupaten Belu.

DA SILVA, Jefarino (2019) Analisis Faktor –Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Kemiskinan Pada Aspek Ekonomi Di Kabupaten Belu. Diploma thesis, Universitas katolik Widya mandira.

[img] Text
ABSTRAK.pdf

Download (156kB)
[img] Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (64kB)
[img] Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (114kB)
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (177kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf

Download (116kB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (226kB)
[img] Text
BAB VI.pdf

Download (33kB)

Abstract

This complication was written by Jefarino Da silva (31115023) Development Economics Study Program under the First Counselor Guidance Mr. Daniel Taolin, SE, M.Sc. and Advisor II Ms. Enike Tje Yustin Dima, SE.ME with the title "Analysis of Factors Affecting Poverty From Economic Aspects in Belu District "The purpose of this study is 1) To determine the effect of variables of Economic Growth, Education Level, Unemployment and Health Level simultaneously and significantly on Poverty in Belu Regency 2013-2017. 2) To determine the effect of the variables of Economic Development, Education Level, Unemployment and Health Level partially and significantly on Poverty in Belu Regency 2013-2017.This study uses Quantitative Data, a type of data that can be measured or calculated directly, in the form of information or explanation stated by numbers or in the form of numbers. Sources of data used in this study are secondary data, namely data sources that do not directly provide data to data collectors for example through other people or through documents, with a significant level of 5% there are 120 samples in this study then processed with Eviews 10 and analyzed using models panel data regression and inferential statistics with four tests, namely 1) Classical Assumption Test 2) Multiple linear regression analysis 3) Hypothesis Test 4) Analysis of the Coefficient of Determination (R2).The results of the study were obtained: Economic Growth, Education Level, Unemployment and Health Level had a simultaneous and significant effect onpoverty. Variables of Economic Growth, Education Levels, on Poverty. With the results of the Determination Coefficient (R2) of 0.745008, it means that 74.50 percent of the dependent variable Poverty Rate can be explained by variations in the independent variables; variable of Economic Growth (X1), Education Level (X2), Open Unemployment Rate (X3), Life Expectancy (X4). Whereas the remaining 25.5 percent (100 -74.50) are explained by other things not included in the studyWith the results of this study itis suggested that the East Nusa Tenggara Provincial Government is expected to continue to improve Economic Growth, Education Levels, Unemployment and Health Levels that will have an impact on Poverty. For further research, it must be able to provide and add independent variables related to the study of the effect of Economic Growth, Education Level, Unemployment Rate and Health on Poverty in Belu District.

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Poverty, Economic Growth, Education Level, Unemployment Rate and Health.
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
H Social Sciences > HV Social pathology. Social and public welfare
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis > Program Studi Ekonomi Pembangunan
Depositing User: Florentina B. Wenggu
Date Deposited: 01 Nov 2019 01:06
Last Modified: 01 Nov 2019 01:06
URI: http://repository.unwira.ac.id/id/eprint/698

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item