Pengaruh Kebiasaan Belajar, Kepemimpinan Kepala Sekolah, Peran Guru, Dan Iklim Sekolah Terhadap Prestasi Belajar Siswa SMP Negeri 1 Sabu Barat Tahun Pelajaran 2018/2019

DJILA, Ribka Liliani Lena (2019) Pengaruh Kebiasaan Belajar, Kepemimpinan Kepala Sekolah, Peran Guru, Dan Iklim Sekolah Terhadap Prestasi Belajar Siswa SMP Negeri 1 Sabu Barat Tahun Pelajaran 2018/2019. Masters thesis, Universitas Katolik Widya Mandira.

[img] Text
ABSTRAK.pdf

Download (904kB)
[img] Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (322kB)
[img] Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (330kB)
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (408kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf

Download (448kB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (291kB)

Abstract

Learning achievement is the result of learning of students within a period of time based on the standard having been decided. It is influenced by many factors. Among other things include learning habit, headmastership, teachers’ role, and school atmosphere. This research has three problems formulated in questions. (1). What are the conditions of students’ learning achievement, students’ learning habit, headmastership, teacher role, and school atmosphere of PJHS 1 of West Sabu in the academic year 2018/2019? (2). Do learning habit, headmastership, teachers’ role, and school atmosphere partially affect students’ learning achievement of PJHS 1 of West Sabu in the academic year 2018/2019? (3) Do learning habit, headmastership, teachers’ role, and school atmosphere simultaneously affect students’ learning achievement of PJHS 1 of West Sabu in the academic year 2018/2019? The population of this research was 110 students of VII grade of PJHS 1 of West Sabu. 86 students were taken randomly as the sample applying the formula of Yamane. The data were collected through distributing questionnaires and documentation study. The data were analyzed applying descriptive statistics and inferential statistics. The result of descriptive statistic analysis showed that the variable of students learning achievement was categorized as good enough with indicator achievement of 68,60%. The variable of learning habit was categorized as good enough with indicator achievement of 63.16%. The variable of headmastership was categorized as good enough with indicator achievement of 64.51%. The variable of teacher role was categorized as good enough with indicator achievement of 66.41%. The variable of school atmosphere was categorized as very good with indicator achievement of 63.13%. The result of inferential statistic analysis showed that partially the variable of learning habit affects positively and significantly the students’ learning achievement of PJHS 1 of West Sabu with the value of tcount 3.316 and the significance of 0.000 < α 0.05. The variable of headmastership affects positively and significantly the students’ learning achievement of PJHS 1 of West Sabu with the value of tcount 3.923 and the significance of 0.000 < α 0.05. The variable of teacher role affects positively and significantly the students’ learning achievement of PJHS 1 of West Sabu with the value of tcount 2.150 and the significance of 0.000 < α 0.05. The variable of school atmosphere affects positively and significantly the students’ learning achievement of PJHS 1 of West Sabu with the value of tcount 3.141 and the significance of 0.000 < α 0.05. Simultaneously the four independent variables positively and significantly affect the students’ learning achievement of PJHS 1 of West Sabu with the value of Fcount of 65.012 and the significance of 0,000 < α 0.05. The contribution of the four independent variables to the students’ learning achievement of PJHS 1 of West Sabu was 63.4% and the rest, 36.6% was contributed by other variables that have not been involved in this research. Based on the result of the study, there are several suggestion were proposed to parents and teachers to play an active role, the principals have to make a routine supervising to teachers, encourage teachers to improve their professional competence, improvement indicators of order in implementing the rules.

Item Type: Thesis (Masters)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Hea learning achievement, learning habit, headmastership, teacher role, school atmosphere
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
L Education > LB Theory and practice of education > LB1603 Secondary Education. High schools
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis > Program Studi Magister Manajemen
Depositing User: S.Ptk Dami Damianus
Date Deposited: 01 Nov 2019 05:11
Last Modified: 01 Nov 2019 05:11
URI: http://repository.unwira.ac.id/id/eprint/714

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item