Pengaruh Supervisi Akademik Kepala Sekolah, Kualifikasi Akademik Guru, Dan Pelatihan Terhadap Kompetensi Profesional Guru SMP Negeri 1 Amarasi

SEUBELAN, Yulince M. (2019) Pengaruh Supervisi Akademik Kepala Sekolah, Kualifikasi Akademik Guru, Dan Pelatihan Terhadap Kompetensi Profesional Guru SMP Negeri 1 Amarasi. Masters thesis, Universitas Katolik Widya Mandira.

[img] Text
ABSTRAK.pdf

Download (348kB)
[img] Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (168kB)
[img] Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (261kB)
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (203kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf

Download (283kB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (131kB)

Abstract

Teacher Professional Competencies at SMP Negeri 1 Amarasi are categorized as sufficient. The formulation of this research question is 1) How is the description of headmaster academic supervision, teacher academic qualification, training and professional competence of teachers at SMP Negeri 1 Amarasi? 2) Is headmaster academic supervision, teacher academic qualification and training partially significant effect on teacher professional competence in SMP Negeri 1 Amarasi? 3) Is headmaster academic supervision, teacher academic qualification and training simultaneously having a significant effect on the competence of teacher professionals at SMP Negeri 1 Amarasi? The research objectives are 1) To know the description of headmaster academic supervision, teacher academic qualification, training and professional competence of teachers at SMP Negeri 1 Amarasi? 2) To know the significance of the influence of headmaster academic supervision, teacher academic qualification and training partially to the competence of teacher professionals at SMP Negeri 1 Amarasi? 3) To know the significance of the influence of headmaster academic supervision, teacher academic qualification and training simultaneously to the competence of teachers in SMP Negeri 1 Amarasi? The sample in this research is 36 teachers at SMP Negeri 1 Amrasi. This study used a saturated sampling technique in which all members of the population were sampled. Data were collected using questionnaires and documentation studies. The data of the research were analyzed by using descriptive and inferential statistic analysis The results showed 1) descriptively, respondent's perception about professional competence of teacher equal to 84,66%, teacher academic qualification equal to 88,00%, enter very good category, headmaster academic supervision equal to 79,34% good category while training equal to 51,78% not good category; 2) partially headmaster academic supervision (X1) with t value 3,623 and significance value 0.001, teacher academic qualification (X2) with t value equal to 3,199 and value of significance equal to 0,003 and training (X3) with t value equal to 4,057 and value significance of 0,000 has a significant effect on the professional competence of teachers in SMP Negeri 1 Amarasi. 3) simultaneously headmaster academic supervision (X1), teacher academic qualification (X2) and training (X3) with value F equal to 12,675 and significance value equal to 0,000 significant influence to professional competence of teacher at SMP Negeri 1 Amarasi. The contribution of headmaster academic supervision (X1), teacher academic qualification (X2) and training (X3) to teacher professional competence in SMP Negeri 1 Amarasi is 54.3% and the remaining 45.7% is influenced by variables outside this research. Increase teacher professional competence by making academic supervision planning programs every semester and preparing supervision instruments well. facilitate teachers in continuing formal education to higher level and gradually involve the teacher in training that is suitable for expertise.

Item Type: Thesis (Masters)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Headmaster Academic Supervision, Teacher Academic Qualification, Training and Professional Teacher Competency
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
L Education > LB Theory and practice of education
L Education > LB Theory and practice of education > LB1603 Secondary Education. High schools
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis > Program Studi Magister Manajemen > Konsentrasi Manajemen Pendidikan
Depositing User: S.Ptk Dami Damianus
Date Deposited: 02 Nov 2019 01:41
Last Modified: 02 Nov 2019 01:41
URI: http://repository.unwira.ac.id/id/eprint/727

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item