Analisis Kepuasan Kerja Karyawan Pada PT. Stars Internasional Sub Area NTT Wilayah Kupang Raya

REA, Yohanes Bheo (2019) Analisis Kepuasan Kerja Karyawan Pada PT. Stars Internasional Sub Area NTT Wilayah Kupang Raya. Diploma thesis, Universitas Katolik Widya Mandira.

[img] Text
ABSTRAK.pdf

Download (626kB)
[img] Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (313kB)
[img] Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (367kB)
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (671kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf

Download (456kB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (355kB)

Abstract

Employee satisfaction at PT. Stars International Sub Area NTT The Kupang Raya region are categorized as sufficient. The formulation of this research question is 1) How is the description of job satisfaction, leadership supervision, coworkers and work environment at PT. Stars International Sub Area NTT Kupang Raya Region? 2) Is leadership supervision, co-workers and work environment partially significant effect on employee job satisfaction at PT. Stars International Sub Area NTT Kupang Raya Region? 3) Is leadership supervision, co-workers and work environment simultaneously have a significant effect on employee job satisfaction at PT. Stars International Sub Area NTT Kupang Raya Region? The research objectives are 1) To know the description of job satisfaction, leadership supervision, coworkers and work environment on PT. Stars International Sub Area NTT Kupang Raya Region. 2) To know the significance of of the influence leadership supervision, co-worker and work environment partially to job satisfaction on PT. Stars International Sub Area NTT Kupang Raya Region. 3) To know the significance of of the influence leadership supervision, co-worker and work environment simultaneously to employee job satisfaction on PT. Stars International Sub Area NTT Kupang Raya Region. The sample in this research is 30 employees on PT. Stars International Sub Area NTT Kupang Raya Region. This study used a saturated sampling technique in which all members of the population were sampled. Data were collected using questionnaires and documentation studies. The data of the research were analyzed by using descriptive and inferential statistic analysis The results showed 1) descriptively, respondent's perception of employee job satisfaction equal to 75,72%, leadership supervision equal to 77,56%, co worker equal to 75,89%, and work environment equal to 75,78% good category; 2) partially leadership supervision (X1) with t value 2,434 and significance value 0.022, co worker (X2) with t value equal to 5,257 and value of significance equal to 0,000 and work environment (X3) with t value equal to 2,128 and value significance of 0,043 has a significant effect to the employee job satisfaction on PT. Stars International Sub Area NTT Kupang Raya Region. 3) simultaneously leadership supervision (X1), co worker (X2) and work environment (X3) with value F equal to 76,107 and significance value equal to 0,000 significant influence to to the employee job satisfaction on PT. Stars International Sub Area NTT Kupang Raya Region. The contribution of leadership supervision (X1), co worker (X2) and work environment (X3) to the employee job satisfaction on PT. Stars International Sub Area NTT Kupang Raya Region is 89.8% and the remaining 10.2% is influenced by variables outside this research. Increase employee job satisfaction by giving awards to employees who demonstrate good work performance and provide sanctions gradually to employees who do not have work performance and violate company regulations, give direction to each employee about the importance of maintaining good relations between fellow colleagues so that they can support each other in demonstrating work performance, and creating a safe atmosphere in the workplace, namely employing security officers and also procuring monitoring cameras to be installed in every corner of the room..

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Leadership Supervision, Co Worker, Work Environment and Employee Job Satisfaction
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor
J Political Science > JS Local government Municipal government
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis > Program Studi Magister Manajemen
Depositing User: S.Ptk Dami Damianus
Date Deposited: 08 Nov 2019 03:13
Last Modified: 08 Nov 2019 03:13
URI: http://repository.unwira.ac.id/id/eprint/804

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item