Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Kepuasan Kerja Pegawai Kantor Kesyahbandaran Dan Otoritas Pelabuhan Kelas III Kupang

INDRASWIJAYA, Wahyu (2019) Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Kepuasan Kerja Pegawai Kantor Kesyahbandaran Dan Otoritas Pelabuhan Kelas III Kupang. Diploma thesis, Universitas Katolik Widya Mandira.

[img] Text
1. ABSTRAK.pdf

Download (349kB)
[img] Text
2. BAB I.pdf

Download (58kB)
[img] Text
3. BAB II.pdf

Download (122kB)
[img] Text
4. BAB III.pdf

Download (82kB)
[img] Text
5. BAB IV.pdf

Download (250kB)
[img] Text
6. BAB V.pdf

Download (155kB)

Abstract

Employee Job Satisfaction at Harbormaster’s Office and Port Authority, Class III Kupang are categorized as sufficient. The formulation of this research question is 1) What is the description of leadership effectiveness, work motivation, organizational climate and employees job satisfaction at Harbormaster’s Office and Port Authority, Class III Kupang? 2) Do theleadership effectiveness, work motivation and organizational climatepartially significant effect on employees job satisfaction in at Harbormaster’s Office and Port Authority, Class III Kupang? 3) Do theleadership effectiveness, work motivation and organizational climate simultaneously having a significant effect on the employee’s job satisfaction at Harbormaster’s Office and Port Authority, Class III Kupang? The research objectives are 1) To know the description of leadership effectiveness, work motivation, organizational climate and employees job satisfaction at Harbormaster’s Office and Port Authority, Class III Kupang2) To know the significance of the influence of leadership effectiveness, work motivation and organizational climate partially to employees job satisfactionat Harbormaster’s Office and Port Authority, Class III Kupang3) To know the significance of the influence of leadership effectiveness, work motivation and organizational climate simultaneously to employees job satisfactionat Harbormaster’s Office and Port Authority, Class III Kupang. The population in this study was is 70employeesand the whole population was taken as sample. Data were collected using questionnaires and documentation study. The data of the research were analyzed by using descriptive and inferential statistic analysis The results showed 1) descriptively, respondent's perception about employees job satisfaction equal to 82,62%, leadership effectiveness equal to 80,70%, work motivation equal to 79,64% , organizational climate equal to 80,26%enter good category; 2) partially leadership effectiveness (X1) with t value 2,601 and significance value 0.011, work motivation (X2) with t value equal to 2,829 and value of significance equal to 0,006 and organizational climate (X3) with t value equal to 2,018 and value significance of 0,048 has a significant effect on employees job satisfactionat Harbormaster’s Office and Port Authority, Class III Kupang. 3) simultaneously leadership effectiveness (X1), work motivation (X2) and t organizational climate (X3) with value F equal to 33,238 and significance value equal to 0,000 significant influence to employees job satisfaction at at Harbormaster’s Office and Port Authority, Class III Kupang. The contribution of leadership effectiveness (X1), work motivation (X2) and organizational climate (X3) to employees job satisfaction at at Harbormaster’s Office and Port Authority, Class III Kupang is 60.2% and the remaining 39.8% is influenced by variables outside this research. Based on the result, it is recommended to the management to raise employees job satisfaction by eaders always provide direction in delegating tasks in accordance with procedures and responsibilities and conduct examination of the work results of employees, giving awards to outstanding employees, giving sanctions to employees who violate applicable regulations, place employees according to their expertise.

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Leadership Effectiveness, Work Motivation, Organizational Climate And Employees Job Satisfaction
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HE Transportation and Communications
J Political Science > JF Political institutions (General)
T Technology > TF Railroad engineering and operation
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis > Program Studi Magister Manajemen > Konsentrasi Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia
Depositing User: S.Ptk Dami Damianus
Date Deposited: 11 Dec 2019 04:52
Last Modified: 11 Dec 2019 04:52
URI: http://repository.unwira.ac.id/id/eprint/973

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item